Combat Hapkido Green Belt (7th Gup)
To receive your green belt at Palm Beach Combat Hapkido, you will be required to know and demonstrate several techniques and principals of Combat Hapkido.
To test for your green belt in Combat Hapkido, you will need to have had a minimum of 20 hours of training and will be required to demonstrate 20 new techniques (56 total) including:
- Kicking – 3 techniques with both legs
- Strikes – 5 techniques with both hands
- Breakaways – 5 techniques
- One-hand same side wrist grabs – 5 techniques
- Cross wrist grabs – 2 techniques