Combat Hapkido Yellow Belt (9th Gup)
To receive your yellow belt at Palm Beach Combat Hapkido, you will be required to know and demonstrate several techniques and principals of Combat Hapkido.
To test for your yellow belt in Combat Hapkido, you will need to have had a minimum of 20 hours of training and will be required to demonstrate 16 techniques including:
- Falling and Tumbling – 3 techniques
- Kicking – 3 techniques with both legs
- Strikes – 4 techniques with both hands
- Breakaways – 4 techniques
- One-hand same side wrist grabs – 2 techniques